Regular
Feb 21, 2017
Member Name
Dandeman42

Minecraft Username
Dandeman42

Server
beyond.kookykraftmc.net

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
I was placing some blue inverted lamps from project red and was using an unbreakable building wand to place them

Crash Report
https://pastebin.com/d7qdHCAH

When did you first experience this crashing?
First time it happened was early hours of This morning (twice) and also a further twice just now

Dandeman42

Regular
Feb 21, 2017
The game crashed whilst tesselating block model
The game crashed whilst tesselating block model
Error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Tesselating block model
This is what the curse launcher shows when the game crashes if this helps too
I am still unable to get on to server as game crashes as soon as it is trying to load terrain

Dandeman42

Regular
Feb 21, 2017
Still unable to log in without game crashing (tried multiple times in last 24hrs) now it starts to load the area i am in - gets so far and then just shuts down. If somebody could look in to this soon i would be grateful as there are some things i want to do that are time sensitive.

Dandeman42

Regular
Feb 21, 2017
well i managed to stay online for a few mins by porting to the nether as soon as game started to load my base. However as soon as i ported home it crashed again. The problem must be the blue lamps from project red as that is the only block that has been changed recently.
So if somebody could remove those from my base i think it would sort the problem

Dandeman42

Regular
Feb 21, 2017
both my team mates have tried to log in with the same result as me,as soon as they load the blue lamps the game crashes.