CrainerCraft2

Griggy

Regular
Jul 19, 2017
I have been having problems logging into CrainerCraft2 for some time now and was wondering if anything has changed to the server or am I banned for some reason? I wouldn't know why, but in any case please respond. Thank you.

Last edited:

Darky176

Regular
May 13, 2017
Georgia, United States
Hi.
Please post an error message or etc.
We've been having some problems with the crundee's lately, but they've been mostly resolved and you should be able to log on.
This thread is titled Crainercraft2, but we only have one crainer, so i assume you're either referring to CrundeeCraft2, or attempting to log into a server which doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Griggy

Regular
Jul 19, 2017
Crainer Craft 2 and I was wondering if my recent upgrade to Java may have caused this issue I am having. What version of Java is used for this game? hmm...darn, I really like this game pack and am going through some serious withdrawals...lol especially since I broke my femur and am house bound. *screams.... Name used in came is Griggy1

Last edited:

Darky176

Regular
May 13, 2017
Georgia, United States
Again, we only have one crainer server - always have.
Make sure you don't mean Crundee, and that you're not attempting to access the wrong server.
Any version of java should be ok.

Last edited:

Griggy

Regular
Jul 19, 2017
I realize which server to use. While logging in it goes to a screen telling me "connection lost " " Timed out." Then leaves me to return to title screen. I have reloaded the game. and sometimes I end up in a lobby area where other players go when you have closed the server to clear lag issues, etc. I see other players there. But to actually get into the game itself, the Timed out message returns. Also, i have found it say Proxy (server closed). when latter occurs. Is this any help????

Griggy

Regular
Jul 19, 2017
I did that yesterday and this is the same result today... States:
Connection Lost
Internal Exception:java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
Back to Title Screen

Griggy

Regular
Jul 19, 2017
Thank you. !!!!! I don't know what you did but I got into the game! It's late now...but will be on later today. Thanks!