Coven Witches

furiousbackward

Regular
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm playing on skyfactory v 2.4 and I want to advance in the witchery mod, but to do that i need coven witches. As the modpack wiki says to spawn them I have to put a witches' hand into a barrel filled with witch water, but it's not working, the water just changes color which is only a clientside thing. Any solutions?

furiousbackward

Regular
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I've tried looking for them in the spirit world but could not find them. Maybe I was just unlucky, I don't know. Couldn't find proof that they can even spawn in the spirit world on the internet either. If I find one though I'll update the post.

furiousbackward

Regular
Oct 25, 2017
The spirit world spawns with normally generated terrain, and still after another hour of looking couldn't find any witches. I'd really appreciate if you could help with this. I can make all the necessary items, all that is left to do is agree on time.

Calamari_

Regular
Oct 8, 2017
If it isnt working and you know you are doing it right, try to look it up might be a little secret or activation step.

furiousbackward

Regular
Oct 25, 2017
I have looked up the process many times, I've even tried to do it with some autonomus activators and hoppers but no dice. There is no secret step for this.