can u plz unban me

hakem miller

Regular
Sep 26, 2016
i know i used the key of kings law but if u ask the persons from the golden cobble if they are mad about me or not.
im very srry i used that i even trhew it away plz i want to play on this server cause its the only server i know and good at i was just having a little fun plz i wont do it again i promise to god i wont use any key of kings law to kill others
im a christian so i always keep a promis to god so plz let me back in im sorry PLZ find it in ur heart to just unban me its boring and i have nothing to do cmon IM SORRY

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I am going to tell you the same thing I have told others. Though your likelihood of getting unbanned is not very high at this point, I will suggest the following to you.

Edit your appeal and make it easily readable and look like you actually cared enough to put time into it.

• My Ingame Username:
  • The Reason I Was Banned:
  • I Was Banned By:
  • What I Learned:
  • What I Will Do Next Time:

I can guarantee that you will have a much better chance if you are honest and show staff you've learned your lesson.

Last edited:

hakem miller

Regular
Sep 26, 2016
name: killermimmic101
why i was banned: using the key of kings law to kill someone
banned by: timethecat

what i learned:
i am sorry that i killed a person on the golden cobblestone i apologize for my childish and unruly behavior and i wish for your forgiveness.
i was just having too much fun and it became a problem for the admins i promise i wont use that item ever again and i will inform any other types of bypasses the next time but until i am allowed to play again i shall always say that i am truly personally and deeply sorry for causing this i regret i used that item so please forgive me for what i have done.

sincerely:
killermimmic101

STS15

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
California
We don't have a problem with you having too much fun. It's the constant (how do I say it politely) rude and childish behaviors that are getting you in trouble. You were actually banned by Mandyc and Timidx3.

So no... you have a long history of being rude to staff, and bypassing pvp. So your appeal is denied.

Last edited:

hakem miller

Regular
Sep 26, 2016
well i said im sorry and i said ill never use that item again what do i need to do to get unbanned besides paying. also it was only 2 times this happened u cant say i constantly did it and timid would know i wouldnt have done anything to hurt anyone ore make them loose stuff i helped him alot of times and i helped him just before i got banned (kinda rude actually) im the nicest person u could ever have i was just having fun i even threw away the bypassing item before he banned me i gave it to him.plz just listen to what im trying to say plz u can tell whose learnt his lesson or not right admins

Last edited: