Nov 27, 2019
Minecraft Username
ChristmasUwU

Ban Reason
Cursing in chat

Who Banned You?
Im not sure

Did you learn anything from this?
I previously submitted an appeal because I thought it was cause I cursed in chat, but I was never being racist and apparently i'm assuming that the report said I said the N word but the worst thing i said was like f or s or d words, my friend or the owner of the island I believe was the one who said it and I find it odd that i'm being punished for his violation. I understand that i cursed in chat but never said anything racist

What would you do next time instead?
Not curse

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
Please help me out with this mix up.

DeathCrystal

Astronomical phenomenon
May 29, 2018
Ireland,
Hello Bunny I am sorry to hear about your experience looking through the logs it look as if the only time you have been punished was a warn by myself informing you to not make any anti-AFK machines as they are not allowed so I will try and get this looked at thank you for your patience.

Bounce

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Jun 23, 2018
Hello, after reviewing our chat logs
it would appear that at 7:50 pm on the 24th of november you made a comment that involved racism.

Racism is not acceptable on nytro networks. Your mute will remain.

If you still feel like this is a mistake, feel free to contact me on discord #Its Bounce#7513 or reply here

BunnyBro72

Regular
Nov 27, 2019
Yes that seems to make more sense for me now, sorry for the misunderstanding, I had thought I was muted for a different reason and I fully accept responsibility but if there's any other way I can work this out I would really appreciate some help, otherwise thank you for clearing this up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.