Building Your house?!

HarmfulPotions

Regular
Oct 4, 2016
Hey, I'm Harmful (Obviously a builder) But! I'm here to build houses! Submit an application of why I should build you a house. Ill be selecting a few random ones as accepted <3 Make sure its nice!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ign:
Modpack you mainly play:
Why do you want a house from me?:
Why do you deserve a house?:
What do you plan on doing with the house?:
Why should I consume time and effort for a house for you?:

Evaldas

Regular
Jan 25, 2017
Hey, I'm Harmful (Obviously a builder) But! I'm here to build houses! Submit an application of why I should build you a house. Ill be selecting a few random ones as accepted <3 Make sure its nice!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ign:
Modpack you mainly play:
Why do you want a house from me?:
Why do you deserve a house?:
What do you plan on doing with the house?:
Why should I consume time and effort for a house for you?:
MeCrazy091
Project Ozone 2 Normal Mode
I want a house from you because i want to compare my skill to yours.
I dont deserve a house whats so ever.
I plan on comparing it to my own builds on other servers such as Sky Factory 2.4
You probably shouldnt spend your time and effort on a house for me, im only asking because i want to see how good you are.

Thanks, Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours sencerely
MeCrazy091

HarmfulPotions

Regular
Oct 4, 2016
MeCrazy091
Project Ozone 2 Normal Mode
I want a house from you because i want to compare my skill to yours.
I dont deserve a house whats so ever.
I plan on comparing it to my own builds on other servers such as Sky Factory 2.4
You probably shouldnt spend your time and effort on a house for me, im only asking because i want to see how good you are.

Thanks, Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours sencerely
MeCrazy091
Well, Sorry for this inconvience, I got demoted cause my computer got compromised, And kraise wont forgive my ignorance. But! If you want to look at my builds I've built the hub, and a couple of other pieces on the network! :D