Minecraft Username
BTST

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) USE_CODE_BTST#8463

Punishment Reason
duplication

Who Punished You?
AccomakkGamer

Did you learn anything from this?
I learned to read the rules when I first join the server and follow them. I also learned the implications of exploiting.

What would you do next time instead?
Read the rules and make sure to follow them and immediately report any bugs or glitches I find in the game and not exploit them.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I reported the glitch when I found out I could be banned for abusing it. I just feel like I should not be banned forever but maybe 7-60 days. I learned to always look at the rules and be respectful to the server.

BTST

Regular
Nov 1, 2020
I abused a duplication glitch but eventually, I asked a staff member and found out I could be banned from it. After I found out I could be banned I reported it to the assistant AccomakGamer. I showed him how it was done and where the items I duped were. I am very sorry for abusing a duplication glitch I will learn from my mistakes I just ask that I can have a 7-30 day ban instead of a permanent ban. I have supported this server in the past and hope to do so in the future thank you.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Good morning!

I've discussed your appeal with the other staff, and a few things stand out to me here.

1 - You came forward to staff about the duping and showed us the exploit, rather than continuing to deny having duped (I've seen it done even in the face of overwhelming evidence).
2 - You are aware that the permanent ban might be reduced to a temp one, rather than expecting to be completely unbanned.

Given the above, we've decided to accept your appeal. The duration of the now-temporary ban was left to me, and I opted for 7 days because you came forward preemptively. I would caution you against duping again, as the result would be a permanent ban with no chance of appeal. I'll also forewarn you that our policy in duping cases is to reset the islands and player data when an appeal is accepted, to give you a truly fresh start.

Welcome back to Nytro Networks! (Soon)