Ban Reason
Toxicity

Who Banned You?
Wub

Did you learn anything from this?
Do not write books containing curses or call out mods for anything

What would you do next time instead?
don't write books containing curses and don't insult mods

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
i play this for almost 24 hours a week (possibly a strech i don't count these things) and i just want to play the game and have a chat. If that means i cannot curse or write books containing said curses so be it. i will keep clean if unbanned.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Upon reading into your history of repeated temp mutes on our servers, it is unfortunate that it would take an actual ban to get the message across that the chat filters are there for a reason, and that they are not to be bypassed. With the additional consideration that temporary bans are considered less necessary to appeal for than permanent ones, this appeal has been denied.

As for the content of the book you had written and tried to distribute, you still have much to learn about history if you think that authoritarian governments and privately owned Minecraft server networks are comparable in any meaningful way. One of the many key differences between the two is that players choose to play on our servers Participation in a privately owned group or activity is indeed subject to whatever rules and restrictions are set forth by the owner(s).

I'm sure there are some players on our network who don't see the need for a filter, or don't think that "Lag" should be censored. Respecting those rules, even if you don't personally see a need for them, is the trade-off you make for playing here.

I look forward to seeing you keep things clean once your ban has expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.