BouncePlayz Ban Appeal

BouncePlayz

Aɢɢʀᴀᴠᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ Aɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ
Dec 16, 2016
Minecraft Name: BouncePlayz

Why Were You Banned: Taglocking without permission

When Were You Banned: 24/02/17

Why Should You Be Unban: I was banned for taglocking another player in a in-direct way. I teleported the player using a charm of disloaction onto a blood poppy automated machine that took his tags he teleported out instantly and there was a few tags that had been taken. The player said that was wrong and shouldnt be done i appoligised and returned his tags to him. There was proof that i had tags from this player even though i had returned his tags to him. i am making this appeal to ask to be unban and i think that the proof that has been used to ban me didnt directly relate to me taking the players tags. you may ask what do you mean you had his tags ofc it was. But All over my base i have blood roses (weather or not i should i do because im part of a troll war with my friends which we have permission to take each others tags) i empty my roses whenever i see they have blood and i believe that i have mistakenly just picked up his blood from my roses and put it in my chest. I would also like to note that i do not curse people and i more collect tags to just have a collection and would like to apoligise. The players tags are welcome to be destroy or returned to him. I truly honestly didnt know i had them. you can even ask the player ive never cursed him ETC. I also understand that recently there has been reports against me involving. A players spell book being destroyed and also me taking items from a EMC tablet.

I Would first like to say that the spell book was a accident and after it happened i spent time and materials re-making the players spells for them

I would also like to note that the base that i took the items from the EMC table was my "friends" base which i was trusted on i had no idea that i wasnt trusted on the base until i was told that i had been untrusted. after i was told i apoligised and said that i would be willing to replace any of the items or give them player any EMC related items to make up for the EMC lost from me taking those materials. The player said it was fine and didnt want anything and that it was more that i did it while not being trusted which again i didnt know i wasnt until later when i was told

I am sorry for the things i have caused and would like to state once again that the taglocking thing was a mistake. i also had a resonably in depth conversation with another player about the taglocking thing and explained that i gave his tags back and apoigised

Who Ban you: TimeTheCat

Length Of ban: 5 Days

Side Note: Also any other tags that were in that strongbox i have proof of allowence to have those