Minecraft Username
sweetyTTVgamer

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) BlueBoiYT#9181

Punishment Reason
lag machines

Who Punished You?
ace

Did you learn anything from this?
no i never made a lag machine and i was ofline my friend blew up tnt and there is nothing in the rules about using tnt to clear out the mining dom if there is a problem with useing tnt then disable it that is not a lag machine btw and chance cubes i opened to get diamonds to thx for the mis info but giant chance cubes cant be opened at the same time they destroy each other at most when opening the cubes i got the tps down to 17

What would you do next time instead?
i did nothing wrong if u want to ban someone for lag machines then show an actual machine someone is using to lag the server not the aftermath with no proof someone did it you can ban my friend if u want i dont care but the reason would be crashing the server mods are generally laggy so remove items that crash if u want but dont point fingers to something you weren't there to witness

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
ace has a vendetta against me for some reason it seams because me has known i was opening cubes and i would like a link to the rule book that states opening chance cubes are against rules i was getting diamond from them on a drop were the cube makes a ore sphere around itself the mess you also see is from wooden manchon spawns they are bi structures and u see 3 of them i got a floor is lave drop starting them on fire and burning them down the boom area is from my friend blowing up cataclysmic TNT from project e if u want to ban him for something not in the rule book here u go his name is razorlegend have fun with that one
woodland machon and my friends tnt explosion here u go

Attachments

Last edited:

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello sweetyTTVgamer (BlueBoi), Thank you for making a appeal.

So going over the chat logs, you stated that you was using 100+ chance cubes and i told you multiple times to stop and you ignored me, and the tps went from 20 to 3, in the mining i saw a lot of chance cubes and "giant chance cubes" which you was using to try and get "diamonds". When i went to your base i couldn't find the lag, yes i miss wrote the ban reason but when going to the mining dimension i saw the "nuke" that crashed the server yesterday and the chance cubes that caused the lag.

So i'm gonna keep this 3 day ban in place, and i'll see you in chat then.

Status
Not open for further replies.