Apr 21, 2018
Minecraft Username
The_Angel1206

Ban Reason
Racial hate speech

Who banned you?
CatOverLord

Did you learn anything from this?
Yes, I have learned that using racial words/slurs is not funny and should not be used as a joke as it is taken seriously by others.

What would you do next time instead?
Next time i intend on keeping my mouth shut in the chat with racial words (similar to what I used) and talk among others positively.

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?
I would like to add that I said "Nigget" and it was my first day playing on this server. I was having fun with my friends and it slipped out. I would like to apologize and hope to be forgiven for my actions. Thank you for your time.
-Angel

Last edited:

Angel

Regular
Apr 21, 2018
Minecraft Username
The_Angel1206

Ban Reason
Racial slur

Who banned you?
CatOverLord

Did you learn anything from this?
Yes, I have learned that using racial words/slurs is not funny and should not be used as a joke as it is taken seriously by others.

What would you do next time instead?
Next time i intend on keeping my mouths shut in the chat with racial words (similar to what I used) and talk among others positively.

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?
I would like to add that I said "Nigget" and it was my first day playing on this server. I was having fun with my friends and it slipped out. I would like to apologize and hope to be forgiven for my actions. Thank you for your time.
-Angel

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
Your ban has been converted to a mute.
If you can show that your behaviour has changed, in a couple weeks I will remove the mute as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.