Approved Ban Appeal

Sanichammer

Regular
Jan 22, 2018
Minecraft Username
Sanichammer

Ban Reason
“Ban hammer has spoken” but I assume it has to do with sky factory 3 crashes.

Who banned you?
CatOverlord

Did you learn anything from this?
To probably be more calm in situations so I can convey information with more clarity to fellow members

What would you do next time instead?
Well I would not get mad about the issue and start typing sporadically

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?

Sanichammer

Regular
Jan 22, 2018
Sorry I meant to add more but posted before finishing on accident. I meant to add that I did not purposely cause the crashes. After I had learned what happens when you make a new island I wrote that I may have caused it but I only made one island. The one when I first joined today and then several crashes followed.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
This looks like you were intentionally causing the server to crash.
If you knew you were causing a crash you should have immediately reported the issue to staff instead of bragging about it and continuing to do it.

Sanichammer

Regular
Jan 22, 2018
I didn’t brag about and continue to do it. That was me being dumb and the crashes persisted after the one time I made an island I didn’t do anything the next times I joined it just kept crashing

Sanichammer

Regular
Jan 22, 2018
In that picture it was actually how squiddy first interpreted it, it was me trying to point out that I did a thing wrong and I tried to explain it to fenix but he went to a fallback server before I could tell him. Not sure if I told him after the server stabilized though.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
Unbanned.

It has been a week, you can rejoin. Please be sure to immediately report any issues in the future if you think you are accidentally causing a crash.