Apr 7, 2017
Minecraft Username
CatzEatPantz98

Ban Reason
Duper

Who banned you?
Javatech

Did you learn anything from this?
Duping is cheating and makes gameplay not fun for all players.

What would you do next time instead?
Play and progress like everyone else, no matter how long it takes.

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?
I was banned on 2017-04-18. I have learned my lesson and promise to obey the rules and read over the rules list so all other players are not burdened by my stupidity. Please consider this request, I do love kkmc.

CatzEatPantz98

Regular
Apr 7, 2017
I also want to add, I was on the CrundeeCraft server messing around with somefriends. I was not given any warnings, but they were. They told me a little bit after we got banned. I was just perma banned on first go. They did not tell me that it will get me perma banned, and I forgot to do /rules. I admit that I was wrong and immediately regretted it. I just want to ask for one more chance. I will not break any more rules. I promise.

Last edited:

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I also want to add, I was on the CrundeeCraft server messing around with somefriends. I was not given any warnings, but they were. I was just perma banned on first go. They did not tell me that it will get me perma banned, and I forgot to do /rules.
Your appeal was looking a lot better before you added this to it. You are making a lot of excuses, passing the blame and not taking full responsibility for your own actions.

CatzEatPantz98

Regular
Apr 7, 2017
Minecraft Username
CatzEatPantz98

Ban Reason
Duper

Who banned you?
JavaTech

Did you learn anything from this?
Duping is cheating, and therefore makes gameplay not enjoyable for everyone.

What would you do next time instead?
Play by the rules and progress as everyone has.

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?
I would like to say that I was banned back in April, 2017. I apologize for making excuses because all the blame is on me. I am also sorry for being such a nuisance back then and as of recently. I do hope to still be considered even though I have messed up in the past.