Jun 30, 2017
Username
VanimalPlays (i was muted in discord)

Ban Reason
Asking TimeTheCat to restart The Golden Cobble Server in discord

Who banned you?
TimeTheCat

Did you learn anything from this?
No I will still ask for server restart if the server is lagging with a screen shot of the tps with it

What would you do next time instead?
nothing

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
You shouldn't argue with Time. Time is a person of absolutes and unimaginable power.
If he says the server is not lagging, by his will alone the server shall not lag.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I don't think you understand.

it is thunder storming outside and Time says "It's a nice sunny day today"
then that means it's a nice sunny day. End of discussion.

xOFoxyRiteXo

Regular
Feb 16, 2017
This is Bella i was not muted on discord for asking him to restart the server so this is pretty stupid that vanimal a person who always is on as much as he can be has been muted for such dumb reasons. He has done nothing wrong and of all honesty the owner was being quiet rude to us saying that is was just us when it was everyone. He didn't even bother to look he just assumed that it was only us when i was talking to the people who kept getting timed out. For many reason this is stupid for his mute and this should not have happened. Vanimal uses @help on kooky craft for many things and taking that away is very mean. Also considering that Vanimal had proof what he said, says a lot. Also not to be rude but just because time has power doesn't mean he needs to be a complete prick and mute someone when they have done nothing wrong but inform him that something is wrong with the server i mean Vanimal even asked nicely. Don't you think its a little weird he didnt mute me after i said rude things to him. I mean i for real straight up told him off and he did nothing to me. Little sexiest if you ask me - Luv Bella

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.