Jun 29, 2017
Username
urbanXcrafter

Ban Reason
Minor Griefing

Who banned you?
Leones93

Did you learn anything from this?
I am very confused as to why I was banned, even for minor griefing, I was on Tarbuk's Plot for the whole day, with the exception to a one time when I went to a near by temple, which was only a few hundred blocks away, I never went to anyones base and broke/collected anyone elses items. I was with Tarbuk the whole time yesterday, we were having children and having them do jobs for us like woodcutting etc. I had never once left the island nor went on anyones plot until the very next day(today).

What would you do next time instead?
As stated above I've not gone to anyones plots but next time I'll be more careful where I'm building/breaking blocks to check if it is on anyone plot as I had idea I was on anyones plots and if I did "Minor Grief" someones plot I had no idea or intention on doing so, and If given the name of the person who's brokes I'd broken I'd fully give the block back and more so. Once again I'd like to say I'd never and have never intentionally griefed anyone and I'd like to appoligies if I have.

urbanXcrafter

Regular
Jun 29, 2017
Yes I went to the End yesterday, I was just remineded of this by Tarbuk but as he also says the ban report you have just linked says nothign about me being in the end and also the blocks I had broke was not in claimed area, this is why I'm confused as to why I'm banned, if they was claimed then yes I'd understand but they was not claimed I was lead to belive grefing was breaking someones claimed areas not blocks they've not claimed.

Also after looking at your report, it doesnt mention anywhere about me being in the end anyway (just saying)

Also in the rules for the server under Griefing in the section that tells you about "unclaimed griefing it gives a webpage that sends you to the main home page for the server nothing else. (kkmc(dot)info/1T2gow9)

Last edited: