Username
Icy_Code

Ban Reason
I Didnt Do It

Who banned you?
VitsDZ

Did you learn anything from this?
No.

The ban report said: 2 days 4hrs and 10 minutes ago I broke the items on mineblocks47's base.

2 days 4hrs and 10 minutes ago from the time Vits took the items me and mineblocks47 were redoing the whole emc farm. When i reported the griefing it had only happened 2 hours before the report. mineblocks47 was on the server between the time of the emc farm redoing and the griefing report

What would you do next time instead?
Same as before. I AM INNOCENT! ask mineblocks47.

VitsDZ

Regular
Mar 2, 2017
Texas
Add more information before someone makes a complaint ticket, He told me when i came on "Well this sucks i got greifed" and i tp to the place that he "claimed" to be greifed and it happened to be what you guys are saying is your "old emc farm" I used prism and found Icy_code all over it, and your friend happened to freak out like what the heck why is my base destroyed... But now the story has flipped and now no one greifed you guys were just moving the base ?

Icy_Code

Regular
Jan 15, 2017
If his mind turns around and I have the opportunity to submit a staff application I will explain exactly what happened, and I will join back enthusiastic about the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.