Adding Flux-Infused Crook to the server shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattCraftable

Regular
Sep 28, 2016
Such a versatile tool, yet so easily lost. And since the game willingly hands it to the player in the first few achievements, it seems like they wanted you to hold onto it for a while.

I see the server market is mostly reserved for items deemed unobtainable, but has there been any thought or consideration of adding the Flux-Infused Crook to the shop aswell? It doesn't seem to be able to be dissasembled or discharged, and there's a good chance a lot of new players might go around to drop them and feel discouraged from continuing.

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
Sorry but if a crook is lost it's on the player -- it is true that it is a very useful early game tool, be careful with it. ;)

MattCraftable

Regular
Sep 28, 2016
Sorry but if a crook is lost it's on the player -- it is true that it is a very useful early game tool, be careful with it. ;)
I figured that. Buddy of mine sliced his leaves over the edge and crushed it. Had my tinker tools on the way, so I gave him mine.
But I imagine it wouldn't be a big problem. But another question would be if the HQM book resets when the island resets.

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
Hqm books do not reset when an island is reset. If you want a book reset you could ask someone but would be unfair if the island were not reset as well cause that progression was made with the book. If a book gets reset island would be as well.

MattCraftable

Regular
Sep 28, 2016
Hqm books do not reset when an island is reset. If you want a book reset you could ask someone but would be unfair if the island were not reset as well cause that progression was made with the book. If a book gets reset island would be as well.
Yea I wouldn't think someone just stows all the items away and asks for a new book, but perhaps think about a setup when an island resets, reset HQM progress aswell. But it doesn't seem to be a real issue currently so not much to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.