Abridged, Garry's Mod Prop Hunt, & FTB HermitPack

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016

We've just launched our second 1.10.2 server! Abridged!
Abridged is a much more lightweight pack than All The Mods, so most people can run it and experience the new mods in 1.10.2! Pack info: [Link]
You can connect to our Abridged server using ab.kookykraftmc.net!

We are unsure if we will be keeping All The Mods running, as some of you know it's quite buggy and system intensive, so we make trade it out for something a bit more stable.
Update: We've decided to close ATM in favor of some other modpacks.

Also, we've just opened a Garry's Mod Enhanced Prop Hunt server, which you can join using gmod.kookykraftmc.com(not .net)! More Info on the server and it's features here: [Link]

Another new server? Yep. Join our FTB HermitPack server at hermit.kookykraftmc.net with version 1.0.1.
More info about the pack: [Link]

Please note, all of our 1.10.2 server are in beta and are most likely to have bugs and bits of lag. Please report any problems you find with the server to us so we can fix it!

Cya there kookykrafters!​

Last edited:

Wolfie83

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
for a nice stable suggestion as a replacement for the All the Mods 1.10.2 pack, would be HermitPack 1.10.2 on the FTB launcher (less mods, but still a decent number and stable too)

BGEORGE99

Regular
Oct 23, 2016
I can't join hermit craft i updated my mod pack but also have the old version. overtime I try to join it says Kicked whilst connecting to hermit and a lot of mod names.

moh Rafa

Regular
Oct 1, 2016
i cant log in in hermit craft i updated to the right version 1.1.0 still says that server is on diferent version, help pls