A_Diamond_AK47, DevilishHellFire

Server(s) where incidents have occurred
SF4-B

Ban Reason
Stealing

Ban Length
Permanent (Unless Appealed)

Evidence
In responding to reports of a player's spawn shop being raided, we found a (redacted) means of bypassing protections in one player's inventory, and in the other's ME system. Both were trusted on each others' islands, and their ME systems included items that correlated significantly with the items that were stolen. As some items might have been bought from these chest shops prior to when the theft took place, the numbers are not "exact," but rather close enough to be signifiacnt:

1. "One Chest of Blue Mulch". ME contained 1724 Blue Mulch, only 4 off from being a full chest (27 * 64).

2. "200 Health Containers". ME contained roughly 170, and each player can effectively use 20 of these.

3. "A large number of coal singularities." Both ME systems had over a stack of coal singularities (the ONLY type of singularity found on either island), and neither had an automated setup suitable for obtaining these.

4. "One chest of each type of supremium armor." ME system contained between 24 and 26 pieces of all four pieces of supremium armor.

Other Notes
This ban was made permanent only so the offending players would need to answer for their behavior, rather than "waiting it out," in order to protect the reporting player from retaliation.